Autoa Y-1600 Cell
The Autoa Y-1600 robot welding cell is a dual-workstation system that features positioners (head and tailstock), allowing manufacturers to process different parts in each workstation or double up production on the same part. With its two-station setup, the Y-1600 enables quick changeovers for a higher mix of part variations, making it a cost-effective solution for manufacturers who need to weld multiple parts.
This system is mechanically robust and is well-suited for the manufacturing of small to medium-sized repetitive products, such as those found in the agriculture and furniture industries. With the Autoa Y-1600 dual-station design, manufacturers can maximise uptime for higher volume runs, improving both speed and quality. This compact workcell can occupy a typical single-station space, making it an ideal solution for manufacturers with limited floor space. By adopting the Y-1600, you can integrate robotics into your welding processes and achieve greater productivity, efficiency, and quality in your manufacturing operations.
Features of the Y-1600 Welding Cell
Work Cell Design:
- Ergonomic cell design for operators to move from station to station with less walking.
- Two station workcell that fits within the space of a typical single-station workcell.
- OTC Daihen or Yaskawa model through-arm welding robot with 2000mm reach.
- OTC Welbee P502L 500amp low spatter power source standard. Other power source brands available on request.
- 350amp air cooled welding torch and wire feeder standard. 500amp water cooled welding torch available on request.
- Two Single axis positioners for rotation of parts in welding process.
- Enhanced safety guarding that is fully compliant with latest robot safety standard (ISO 10218-1). Optional arc guards provide additional arc protection for robot operators.
- Each workstation is ideal for parts up to 1600mm that need to be repositioned during processing. Also available with a tooling table on either side.
|Welding Jig Dimensions||1600 x 850mm|
|Positioner Capacity||500kg (1000kg option available)|
|Power Supply Requirements||32A 3ph 400V + Neutral|
|Dimensions||3980 x 5640 x 2005 mm|