The FD-QT system features a high-end laser sensor with real-time seam tracking. Used for compensating for gaps, part distortion, inconsistencies, tacks and other small defects with extreme accuracy and rapid feedback. The FD-QT system has a lot of flexibility and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
FD-QT can automatically detect the tracking, start, and endpoints of welding. Additionally, since the FD-QT sensor processes data in realtime, no additional time is required for checking parts, leaving cycle times unaffected.
Productivity and Welding Quality Up – During welding torch position, angle and welding conditions can be adjusted automatically bsaed on detected welding position and gap, to prevent faulty welding.
- Senses position and gap amount changes during welding
- Automatically adjusts torch position, angle and welding conditions
Sensor System for Arc Welding Developed by Daihen
- Improved environment resistance and reliability
- Speedy maintenance when malfunction occurs
Shorter Teaching Time – One teaching programme suffices for parts of varying length as welding start and end points are automatically detected.
- Automatic sensing of start point and end point
- Different length welding also accommodated with 1 program
- 100% hand held operation with just the teaching pendant
- PC operation not required
Adaptive Welding Function For High Precision Welding
For best welding results, the FD-QT sensor utilizes an optional adaptive welding function that modifies the welding conditions (welding current, voltage, speed) as needed – all in real time.
- Designed for harsh arc welding environments
- Compact design and easy maintenance
- Dedicated menu provides user-friendly interface and easy-to-use operation via the teach pendant
- Advanced 3D tracking technologies provide stable and accurate tracking results
- Full support for all equipment (Robot, Welder and Sensor) from OTC DAIHEN