Our nozzle cleaning station is an all-in-one cleaning station for robot welding. Just one installation stand including a Wire Cutter, Nozzle Cleaner, and Anti-spatter Solution Sprayer makes nozzle cleaning efficiently in a minimum amount of space.
- Easy installation due to air-driven design.
- Maintenance-friendly by simple design.
- The minimum space required is approx. 327mm x 255mm x 904mm.
- Both nozzle cleaning and anti-spatter spraying are performed in the same location, saving time.
- With one input signal from the internal PLC, the whole operation from the nozzle clamp to the anti-spatter spaying is performed in series.
- Using an ultra-hard reamer and air motor the spatter is firmly removed.
- A specialty steel cutting blade allows for long operating life and stability.
- The cutting blade is designed by the principle of leverage and made of highly durable material, allowing 40,000 cuts or more on one side.
- Reamers forward and reverse rotation removes spatter inside of the nozzle.
- Driven by compressed air.
- Sprays a fine mist of anti-spatter solution to apply a thin uniform coating to the interior surface of the nozzle. This nozzle coating dries right after welding due to nozzle heat to form an anti-spatter coating.
- The anti-spatter solution can be sprayed in optimum quantities to prevent wasted fluid.
- Supports nozzles with external dimensions in the range from 16mm to 26mm.