OnRobot MG10 Magnetic Gripper
Versatile Electric Magnetic Gripper for safe and precise collaborative applications.
- Electric magnetic gripper offers fast out-of-the-box deployment without the complexity and costs of external air supply
- Built-in intelligence with easily adjustable force and part detection ensures reliable handling of a wide range of part sizes and weights
- Fast, compact and customizable gripper to fit all your application needs
- Ensure safe and reliable operation by maintaining grip even after power loss or emergency stop
With easily configurable magnetic force, the OnRobot MG10 gripper offers adjustable force to ideally match challenging application requirements such as de-stacking metal sheets one at a time. A built-in proximity sensor detects if a part has been picked up or not, and multi-magnet setups support applications that require reliable handling of large or heavy workpieces. And for safe, collaborative operation, the gripper maintains its hold on work pieces even in the case of power loss or emergency stop.
The affordable MG10 requires no external air supply or cables, for fast, easy installation and no additional costs. Like the rest of OnRobot’s family of no-fuss, all-electric grippers, the MG10 uses the Quick Changer and OnRobot’s intuitive programming for fast easy setup.
MG10 is ideal for unusually shaped parts as well as large flat metal sheets. Unlike vacuum grippers, the OnRobot magnetic gripper leaves no marks and can handle perforated, abrasive, or dusty workpieces. In press-tending and bending applications, the MG10 can manage a part throughout the entire process, even as the part changes shape.
- Reliable Gripping with Variable Force – The magnetic force can be easily configured in steps to fit your application requirements, even the most challenging like de-stacking thin metal sheets.
- Built-In Part Detection – Built-in proximity sensor can detect the part presence, as well as if the part is picked up or not.
- Safe Consistent Grip even after Power Loss – If the power is lost, the MG10 gripper will keep the magnetic force and will not drop the workpiece.
- No Compressed Air Required – Electric magnetic gripper that is ready to use our of the box, with fast and easy installation and no additional costs.