FD-TR Tig Arc Sensor
By measuring arc voltage during welding, the FD-TR arc sensor moves the torch vertically in order to maintain the best possible constant arc length. Feedback is relayed via the tungsten electrode in the torch.
The FD-TR system is capable of real-time tracking to compensate for defects in parts such as distortion, poor fit-up, loose fixtures, and more. Available for a wide range of plate thicknesses, 0.040″ (1.0mm) and greater.
- Simple & Easy operation via a dedicated menu in the Teach Pendant
- No problem in TIG welding environments
- High-reliability and versatility
- Excellent for all plate thicknesses
- Settings and controls in the Teaching Pendant are in a dedicated user-friendly menu
- A simple configuration that can be connected to any type of OTC DAIHEN TIG machine
- Stable and accurate tracking