OTC FD-V130, 6-axis robot is designed for material-handling and other applications that require a larger payload and reach. Built-in application cabling, utilities and user portal simplifies end-of-arm tooling integration and installation. The FD-V130 has a 130kg payload and a 2.139m reach.
• Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
• Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
• Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN.
• Highly versatile design supports picking, cutting, load/unload, welding, assembly, finishing and sorting applications.
• Through-arm support for end-of-arm tool interfacing including, pneumatic, power, I/O (digital, analog and network) and user/application-specific utilities.