The OTC SERVO-ARC 720 servo-controlled turntable positioning cell is the unitized base option which is designed for medium and large size parts with minimal operator movement required. The operator can prepare the work on side A while the robot is welding on side B. The robot, turntable and guarding are all mounted to a common base along with the robot controller and welding power supply, making the unit easy to reposition within your facility.
All the cell components are mounted on a common base, which can be easily picked up and moved (in it’s entirety) around your fabrication floor to meet the growing needs of your operation. With everything tied to the common base, no re-programming or re-assembly is required with each repositioning of the cell.
The SERVO-ARC 720 series can be supplied with either a standard or long arm robot manipulator to accommodate customer part needs.
Arc Welding Robot
- Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN brand welding power supplies
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in mechanical shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Highly versatile design supports most welding applications
- Windows XP based open architecture
- Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
- Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
- Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
- Improved specification for severe condition such as high-humidity and high-temperature
- Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
- 640×480 VGA color screen with LED backlight 65536 color display
- 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
- Multi-screen function allows user to view up to 4 screens simultaneously
- On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
- Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation