The economical entry into robotic welding!
MOTOMAN ArcWorld is a compact standard welding cell with two stations, designed for small to midsize objects and with one part positioner in each station. These could be one of the same, or two different positions. Another important feature is that the robot cell is easy to move into position, and can be installed within four hours. This makes it ideal to relocate if the needs of your production change. MOTOMAN ArcWorld is the latest addition to YASKAWA’s series of robotic welding cells. It is built on almost 30 years of experience of standardised robotic welding cells.
- Installation within 4 hours
- Quick assembly and adjustment according to the production process
- 12 variants (positioner) are available
- Power sources of leading suppliers
- Automatic doors
- Crane loading of positioners
- Small footprint
- Fast integration into various production sequences
- Simple operation
- 2 weight classes: 250 and 500 kg