Autoline would like to introduce OCTOPUZ, an offline robot programming and simulation software to take your manufacturing processes to the next level. Octopuz takes a revolutionary approach to robotic programming by combining the offline programming of robotics with a manufacturing process simulation, making it ideal simulation software for any application. Features of Octopuz give you all the tools needed for path-sensitive robotic applications, providing optimized external axis management and indicating the reach limitations while avoiding singularity.
- Multiple robots? No problem! – Program, simulate and generate code for multiple robots, simultaneously, with support for many robot brands in any configuration.
- Software to Robot Integration – Program code generated from Octopuz can be input directly into the robotic controls.
- Complex kinematics systems – Not limited to 6-axis manipulators, Octopuz can support 3-axis scara robots up to 7-axis manipulators, external axes (linear rails, rotaries), conveyors, feeders and more!
- Our Customers – Octopuz is used and trusted around the world. Octopuz provides value each and every day to both Small and Medium Size Businesses and Fortune 500 companies!
- Application Versatility – Full software versatility allows for unlimited uses.
- Most robot brands supported – 15+ brands supported with a regularly updated library.
- Simple simulation building – Drag, drop and snap components together from the library to make complex systems with pre-made logic.
- CAM interface – Program paths onto parts using your favourite CAM system and verify/create the motion for your robot system.
Purchase Octopuz for your business or book a demo?
As well as Autoline offering Octopuz as a simulation and offline programming service, you are also able to purchase Octopuz for your business.
Click HERE to get in touch with the team at Octopuz and mention ‘Autoline Automation’