Rollpro conveyors can be used in many types of material handling situations such as assembly line operations, sorting, packing, and etc. Gravity and powered roller conveyors or ball transfers with multi-directional functionality are available to suit your requirement.
The gravity roller conveyor systems are ideal for transporting anything from boxes to pallets. The use of no power makes them a very quiet and cost effective automation option. The gravity conveyor system can be installed with a small incline, depending on the situation in your plant and the conveyors flexibility as there is a heavy or light duty option available.
Powered roller conveyors are cost effective, strong and reliable. A powered conveyor prevents numerous manual lifting and shifting operations, creates a link between existing machinery, reduces double handling of products and labour requirements.
- Multiple roller spacings
- A range of rollers to suit applications, PVC, Galvanised, Stainless Steel
- Bolt together construction
- Widths up to 1000mm (standard)
- Any length section max 3000mm(standard)
- Carton and crate conveying
- Infeed/Outfeed conveyor
- Economic-quick cost effective solution
- Straight & 90 degree sections to suit your application.
No Downloads found.