Doosan Robotics introduces the new cobot ‘High-Power’ H-Series. With this, two additional models are added to the cobot family, namely the H2017 and the H2515. These cobots are characterized by the highest safety score, reliability and they are the most powerful cobots in the industry.
Advanced technology that interacts with 6 high precision Force Torque Sensors (distributed across all 6 axes) enables intelligent safety. These sensors can immediately sense any force exerted on the joints. This makes them very sensitive to collision detection. Doosan Robotics is able to provide a world-class product through up to 20 different workspaces that all work together to create a uniquely optimized, extra safe environment.
Also the reach to maximum 1700mm (model H2017) and the payload has been increased to 25kg (model H2515) to enable ‘Heavy Object Handling’. With this H-series release, Doosan Robotics now has the largest cobot line-up in the industry, along with the existing M and A series.
The H2515 has a weight capacity of 25kg and reach of 1500mm. Doosan Robotics has used the highest quality materials and parts to make the cobots robust and ideal for an industrial environment.
The H series is ideal for the heavier purposes. The H2515 has a weight capacity of 25kg and reach of 1500mm. For example, they can be adapted to your logistics handling needs, such as palletising, machine loading and unloading and moving multiple products per movement. Doosan Robotics has used the highest quality materials and parts to make the cobots robust and ideal for an industrial environment.
- High Payload – Features the astonishing payload, capable of easily handling heavy objects of up to 25 kg.
- High – Safety – Guarantees superb operator safety, ensured with the industry’s best collision sensitivity based on six torque sensors and a gravity compensation algorithm.
- High Flexibility – Boasts more flexible workspace settings with easy on-site robot repositioning along with easy ARM linking and installation made possible with a weight half that of collaborative robots in the same class.
- High Productivity – Maximize efficiency and productivity with the reduced cycle time and excellent cost-effectiveness, capable of a return on investment in the shortest amount of time.
- Palletizing – Heavy objects stacking and palletizing on logistics and automated procedures
- Machine Tending – Feed heavy subjects into the CNC machine and load/unload them from/to the pallet
- Heavy Objects Handling – Staking, transport and handling of multiple objects simultaneously In fast-paced production procedures, such as those found in the logistics and fabric industries