Doosan Robotics A0912s (with Force Torque sensor (FTS) sensor in last axle)
Doosan Robotics A0912s (with Force Torque sensor (FTS) sensor in last axle). The ‘Almighty’ A-series cobots from Doosan Robotics are the fastest in the industry and have a short ROI (so also quickly in payback). The Doosan Robotics A0912s has a weight capacity of 9kg and reach of 1200mm. This ‘s’ variant has a built-in Force Torque Sensor in the last joint, so they can immediately feel any force exerted on the joints. This makes them very sensitive to collision detection and even safer to use. The Doosan cobot distinguishes itself on various points, such as reliability, safety and stability. For example, the motor switches off when the force sensors sense resistance, so the motors are no longer loaded. This ensures a longer service life and higher accuracy;
In addition, Doosan Robotics uses high-quality materials and parts to make the cobots more robust and suitable for an industrial environment. These cobots can be mounted on a mobile table to do its work and have various options. The Doosan is optimal for high-speed, representative tasks and a small workspace. This makes them adaptable to your needs such as pick & place, machine loading, assembly, packaging, etc. Location orientation and quality control such as error recognition and workpiece recognition are also possible. Operations are also possible, such as gluing, sealants, drilling or other types of operations.
- Almighty Safety – The advanced safety algorithm ensures safety beyond the limits of current-based collision detection technology.
- Almighty Speed – The high-end hardware, created by Doosan’s world-class technology, promises quick and flawless performance on any task with the highest speed in the industry along with the remarkable acceleration.
- Almighty Customization – Customers have a choice of High-tech force sensor model for more delicate tasks requiring human-like dexterity.
- Almighty ROI – Reduced cycle time and excellent cost-effectiveness promises the shortest time for your ROI
- Machine Tending – Feed the CNC machine and load/unload the subject into the pallet
- Pick and Place – Simple loading/unloading work such as moving objects between tasks
- Packaging – Quick product packaging and transporting tasks in electronic, material handling and plastic industry
- Inspection – Inspecting internal/external defects and assembly quality
- Air Blowing – Exterior cleaning of finished products or workpieces with spiral spray motion and multi-angle composite spray motion
- Gluing and Bonding – Spraying of consistent amount of adhesive for gluing and bonding