The OnRobot Lift100 is a long-stroke, high-payload robot elevator that adds a versatile seventh axis to traditional and collaborative six-axis robot arms. The Lift100 has minimal deflection, even with higher loads and at high speeds, to ensure precise positioning of boxes in palletising applications. Its integrated safety features, with stop functionality (TÜV certification pending), allows collaborative deployment with human workers (once a risk assessment has been performed).
OnRobot Lift100 can be complemented with the OnRobot Pallet Station which helps the operator place the pallet in the correct position.
The OnRobot Lift100 is compatible with our other products like:
- Doosan – A0912, A0912s, H2018, H2515, M0617, M1013
- Yaskawa – HC10, HC10DT
- High Payload of up to 100kg
- Supports wide range of robot models
- Extra-large stroke for demanding palletising tasks and other use cases
- Integrated safety features with TÜV certified stop functionality to facilitate collaborative deployment
- Comes with robot specific adapter plate between Lift100 and the robot base
- Robust design for reliable, long product life under all typical manufacturing conditions