This powerful six-axis handling robot features high-speed motion which reduce cycle times.
High payload and increased moment and inertia ratings allow the MOTOMAN GP180-120 the handling of large and heavy payloads. Its streamlined upper arm design features a slim wrist profile and reduces robot width. This enables easier reach into confined spaces, improving application flexibility.
Therefore the MOTOMAN GP180-120 can be mounted closer to machines and fixtures, making the best use of valuable floor space. Its cables and airlines are routed through the robot base to
upper arm to increase cable life, enhance safety and reduce teaching time.
The cable installation tube in the base of the robot facilitates fieldbus routing to the robot’s upper arm and/or gripper. It is also pre-wired for servo gripper which allows a wider range of product handling.
The MOTOMAN GP180-120 has an IP67-rated wrist and an IP54 body standard.
- Small footprint and minimal interference
- High inertia rating enables the handling of huge workpieces
- Reduced cycle times by optimal design and high axes speed
- Versatile use in various applications
- High-density spacing and reaching into confined spaces