Powerful Electric Vacuum Gripper ideal for cardboard box palletising.
- Industry’s most powerful electric vacuum gripper saves up to 90% over pneumatic grippers
- Ideal for palletizing boxes—including cost-saving, thinner cardboard—and handling irregular shapes and porous surfaces
- Built-in intelligence and multichannel functionality ensure failsafe, flexible operation
- Complete out-of-the-box vacuum gripper offers fast, easy deployment with any leading robot
With payloads up to 20kg (44.1 lbs), the OnRobot VGP20 is the world’s most powerful electric vacuum gripper. It is ideal for quickly and cost-effectively automating the palletizing of cardboard boxes, as well as handling bulky, porous, and irregularly shaped objects. The VGP20 allows unlimited customization, so it can automate a wide range of applications that traditionally required pneumatic grippers, but at a fraction of the cost and complexity. The VGP20 can save up to 90% on operating and maintenance costs compared to traditional pneumatic gripper deployments.
Like all of OnRobot’s grippers, the VGP20 comes complete with everything needed for fast, easy deployment with any leading robot. Built-in intelligence and easy-to-use software provide precise airflow control and the ability to vary the grip to match the application and type of material being handled, including multiple items of different shapes and sizes. The powerful vacuum flow means that it can pick up even porous objects, such as thinner, less-expensive or recycled cardboard or lightweight shipping bags, which can help shippers save even more, while also reducing waste.
An option allows continuous monitoring of the gripper’s airflow. If the vacuum is interrupted for any reason, the robot will come to an immediate halt and an alert pop-up window will be displayed in the gripper software.
- World’s Most Powerful Electric Vacuum Gripper – Powerful vacuum flow can pick up even porous objects, such as thinner, less-expensive or recycled cardboard
- Ideal For Palletising Cardboard Boxes – The powerful, customizable VGP20 easily handles thinner and less expensive packaging materials
- Affordable and Versatile for Multiple Applications and Materials – Easily changeable suction cup options and the ability to add or replace arms to fit highly specific application needs.
- No Compressed Air Required – No external air supply needed, saving maintenance and operation costs