FD-ST Offline Teaching System is a full robot simulation and offline teaching through this PC application. Reduces up-front system implementation through cell building and production engineering through robot program simulation.
- Offline 3D cell layout, programming and simulation package. To ensure that teaching can be performed from multiple points of view, a multi-viewer, object transparency setting, measurement function and angle monitor are available.
- Simplified external axis teaching. Automatic adjustment of the external axis of the positioner and slider for optimal welding, all at the click of a mouse.
- Sensor programs can be automatically created. Offline and shop floor teaching time can be greatly shortened through the automatic creation of touch sensor work programs.
- Reduce the man-hours required for teaching/simulation of your production line/robot cell. Grouped simulations of multiple robots are available with the line layout creation function. I/O synchronization allows the linked operation of multiple robots.
- Automatic creation of work programs from your CAD data. Automatic creation of processing path programs from your CAD data. Teaching has been simplified for the entire range of possible robot applications.