Free Trial Until 31st January, 2022!
What is Robot Support Software?
Robot Support Software is a cloud-connected Remote Support system for Nachi and OTC Daihen Robot Controllers. You can remotely access and use the Teach Pendant, download backups, transfer programs and get remote technical support.
You can access the Teach Pendant from your PC using the desktop application.
The Robot Support Software is compatible with AX, A2, FD11, and FD19 robot controllers.
Please click on the link below to fill out a quick form to receive instructions and your free license key to download and install the Robot Support Software.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected] or chat with one of the team on 0800 37 55 66.
Features and Benefits of Robot Support Software
- Live Online Support – Robot experts and technical support can monitor, troubleshoot, or backup robots from their PC over the internet, which can save expensive and time-consuming on-site service and provide fast solutions to problems.
- Remote Back-Up – Files from the Robot controller CF card or USB drive can be downloaded to the PC.
- Fast Programming – Robot programs can be seamlessly edited from anywhere, enjoying the comfort of your PC screen, mouse, and keyboard. Use your keyboard to type or paste any text directly into the Teach Pendant from your PC.
- Easy Deployment – Robot support software can be deployed by network connection on the robot controller.
- Access Control and Security – Access rights to robot controllers can be managed by its owners to avoid unauthorised access.