Gain expert advice on how robotic picking can optimise your food and beverage operations!
Whether your focus is on protein, cereal, bakery, snack and confectionary, dairy, beverage, or other wet/dry goods, robotic automation is a logical solution for a variety of applications in the Food and Beverage Industry. From improving throughput and maximising quality to reducing contamination and saving costs, business cases illustrate the total value of adding automation to your facility.
Bring your questions and join automation expert, Edgar de Peuter, discussing the various picking tasks that can be met head-on via robotic automation in food processing, manufacturing and distribution environments.
- Primary Handling – robots equipped to process raw food goods into consumable foods
- Pick & Place – from uniform processed foods to randomly placed items, high-speed robots efficiently move food amongst conveyors and sorters
- Bin Picking – using vision technology and advanced grippers, robots are capable of accurate and fast picking
Webinar Details: Thursday 9 February 2023 | 8:00 AM NZST
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturers looking to optimise picking operations for food and beverage production
- Decision makers looking to add or update robotic automation to their production lines
- Order fulfilment managers wanting to create a fluid product flow
- Industry equipment suppliers and integrators