Learn how the latest collaborative robot technologies can help add capability to your operations.
Manufacturers that effectively implement flexible robotic automation can experience productivity gains for a greater competitive edge. Whether it be arc welding, machine tending, end-of-line palletising, or performing other basic handling or assembly tasks, collaborative robots have the potential to optimise your operations!
- Bolstering your workforce with robotic automation
- Understanding cobot safety features and options
- Deploying/redeploying cobots on demand
- Programming options to meet specific skill levels
- Getting your cobot in motion; plug-and-play peripherals for greater ease of use
Who Should Attend?
- Novice robot users looking for easy-to-use robots
- Decision-makers wanting to implement flexible robotic automation
- Current robot users wanting to implement cobots on the shop floor
Webinar Details: Thursday 21st April 2022 | 6:00 AM NZST