Autoa S-4800 Cell
The Autoa S-4800 robot welding cell is a highly efficient workcell designed for maximum throughput. Featuring a robot slider track, which serves as an additional axis in the dual-workstation cell, the S-4800 enables coordinated motion across eight axis; between the robot and positioned part, ensuring speed and efficiency.
With its H-cell design and dual servo-controlled positioners in the two workstations, the S-4800 maximises productivity and quality, making it the perfect solution for medium to larger parts manufacturing in demanding production environments. This workcell opens up a world of welding possibilities, enabling you to grow your productivity without expanding your space. Easily scale from a two-workstation cell to four workstations, with multiple configurations available to help you adapt to changing demands. The Autoa S-4800 workcell is ideal for labour-intensive jobs involving large parts or heavy deposition, providing you with precise welding and advanced robotic capabilities to streamline your production processes and maximise efficiency.
Features of the S-4800 Welding Cell
Work Cell Design:
- Customisable workcell with other dimensions and configurations available e.g. options for rotation of longer parts and larger diameter parts.
- Intended for chassis type parts and design offers overhead crane access.
- Functional Safety Unit (FSU) ensures robot operation in areas clear of operator presence.
- OTC Daihen or Yaskawa model through-arm welding robot with 3000mm reach.
- OTC Welbee P502L 500amp low spatter power source standard. Other power source brands available on request.
- 500amp water cooled welding torch and wire feeder standard. 350amp air cooled welding torch available on request.
- Two Single axis 1000kg positioners for rotation of parts in the welding process.
- Enhanced safety guarding that is fully compliant with latest robot safety standard (ISO 10218-1). Optional arc guards provide additional arc protection for robot operators.
- Each workstation is ideal for longer parts up to 8000mm that need to be repositioned during welding. The S-4800 is also available with fixed table options for parts that do not require rotation in welding process.
|Welding Jig Dimensions||1600 x 4800 mm (larger options available)|
|Positioner Capacity||1000kg each side (other capacity’s available)|
|Power Supply Requirements||32A 3ph 400V + Neutral|
|Dimensions||8000 x 7250 x 2005 mm|